Our spot for thoughts on the current astrological climate as time permits. It already feels like a charged up month and that I may not have time to add much. I’m sure there will be a lot written about the Jupiter Uranus opposition, our 2nd go at it with the first last December. Two planets involved with the future have some decisions to make. How about you?
19. New Moon in Virgo. A few more days of summer left! This New Moon could be a time to focus on some practical ways to make the new season, which starts September 22, work better for you in your daily life. Become an apprentice of life, learn from proficient teachers. What other tools might you use? Check out our New Moon Feature book or a listing of practical astrology books.
19. Venus enters Virgo.
18. Vesta enters Libra.
14. Venus conjoins with the the North Node of the Moon. A promise of love, joy and generous gifts in any and all imaginable formats, from tangible to spiritual.
11. Pallas Retrograde in Taurus.
6. Full Moon in Pisces. The Pisces energy is doubled, maybe tripled or quadrupled with Neptune conjoined the Moon. Neptune opens up whatever it touches, creating space. What will we do with all that space? Dream a little dream? Receive inspiration from hidden realms? Grieve our losses till we receive spiritual redemption? Forgive our rose colored glasses or our enemies? What will leave that space?
5. Mars enters Virgo.
5. Mercury Direct in Leo.
22. Sun enters Libra.
23. Ceres enters Leo.
27. Jupiter in Libra opposite Uranus in Aries. (2nd of 3. First: Dec, 26, 2016, Second: March 2.)
28. Pluto Direct in Capricorn.
29. Mercury enters Libra.